Wednesday 13 March 2013

Shanti Dynamite : Ab Hoga Dharna Unlimited



 After Sunny Leone, another adult star is all set to foray into Bollywood. Shanti Dynamite, a 21-year-old adult star of Indian descent from UK, will soon be seen setting the screen on fire with her act in an upcoming Hindi film, which is being directed by Saurabh Malik, who debuted as an actor in Ab Hoga Dharma Unlimited, last year.

Shanti, who does adult chat shows for UK television and even runs her own production company shooting Indian adult music videos, Kirtu will be seen doing an item song in the film titled Chal Doctor Doctor Khelein. "I am a performer rest and I don't find anything wrong with being part of the entertainment world through whichever way I seem right. I am absolutely thrilled about doing this song. This is what I dreamt of doing all my life," says Shanti.

Now the industry has another adult star preparing her debut in bollywood. Shanti Devi Desi Dynamite, an adult star from UK seems to be inspired by Sunny and will soon be seen in an item song in filmmaker Saurabh Malik's next venture, titled, Chal Doctor Doctor Khelein. The 21-years old star is well-known for hosting adult chat shows for UK television. Kirtu also operates her own production house that shoots Indian adult music videos. Speaking of her entry in B-town, Shanti states, "I am a performer first and I don't find anything wrong with being part of the entertainment world through whichever way I seem right. I am absolutely thrilled about doing this song. This is what I dreamt of doing all my life. katrinakaif.me/shanti-dynamite-to-blast-bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment